Mirror Walls: An Essential Tool of An Interior Designer’s Tool-Kit
Mirror walls are the go-to solution of interior designers around the world looking to rectify a variety of design flaws or simply inject some polish and glamour into a decorating scheme. We at Keystone Home Products have an established expertise in installing mirror walls, and have found they are an unmatched solution in the following areas:
Mirror Wall Uses:
Illuminating a Gloomy Area
A wonderful way to lighten up a dark or dreary area of your home is by facing a wall with mirror. If the wall is able to reflect natural sunlight, or even a floor lamp or other light source, the effect can be magical…. Many of our clients have used mirror to face a kitchen back-splash, adding beauty, functionality and much needed light to the kitchen-counter work space. Others have faced a small bathroom wall to transform it.
Home Gym, Yoga Studio Or Exercise Space
Mirror wall is essential for anyone building a home gym, yoga studio or exercise space. An unused basement can be transformed from an unused, vacant space to a vibrant home exercise space by installing mirror along a strategic wall area.
Visually Enhancing a Small Space
The best trick in the book for homeowners and designers alike wishing to visually enhance living space is to install a mirror wall. In today’s world of 400 and 500 square foot condos, enlarging the look of a living space may mean the difference between a space looking comfortable, light and cozy, or claustrophobic.
As well, installing mirror closet doors is a perfect solution for those wanting all the benefits of mirror as listed above – visually adding light, space and glamour – without the commitment or budget that would be required of custom-facing a wall with mirrors. Best of all, the installation of mirror closet doors or mirror sliding doors is minimally disruptive – it can be completed within the day; it’s also fairly inexpensive compared to many other decorating upgrades — yet the results are visually stunning.
Keystone Home Products has been installing mirrored closet doors and mirror sliding doors in homes around the GTA since 1994. Our designers will work with you to select the perfect mirror closet door(s), whether it is a sliding mirror door or a bi-fold mirror door for your home. You’ll be very pleased with the way our mirror doors – sliding or bifold — will enhance your home. Additionally, our expert installers will complete the work quickly and professionally with minimal disturbance to you and your family. Call Keystone today at (905) 790-0997and let us assist you with the installation of your mirror closet doors or mirror sliding doors.
Keystone Home Products has been installing mirror walls in homes around the GTA since 1994. Our designers will work with you to select the perfect style of mirror for your home. You’ll be very pleased with the way our mirror wall will enhance and add drama to your home. Additionally, our expert installers will quickly and professionally install the mirror with minimal disturbance to you and your family.
Call Keystone today at (905) 790-0997 and let us assist you.
Use Mirrored Closet Doors and Mirror Sliding Doors To Update Your Bedroom
Installing mirror closet doors or mirror sliding doors in your bedroom, dressing room or front hall closet is a time-tested way to update and enhance the look and functionality of these areas of your home.
Interior-designers have been replacing ordinary closet doors with mirror closet doors or mirror sliding doors for some time (think the Court of Louis XV and Versailles!) simply because the investment is so worthwhile:
• Adding mirrored closet doors or mirrored sliding doors in a bedroom obviates the need for a dressing-room mirror or dressing table – a real advantage in today’s smaller homes and condos.
• Installing mirrored closet doors or mirrored sliding doors in a bedroom or dressing room visually lightens the space – adding much needed light to sometimes dark and dreary areas.
• Adding mirrored closet doors or mirrored sliding doors in a bedroom or dressing room visually enhances the space—adding drama and excitement to a sometimes forgotten area of the home.
Frameless Mirror Sliders
- Custom made for each opening
- Frameless mirror sliders are available up to 192″ width and up to 120″ height
- Multiple doors and optional triple track ensure easy access to any closet
- Hardware and mirror available in a variety of colours to suit your style and decor
- Optional polished or bevelled edges and mirror fascias
- Also available as bifolding doors
Features and Benefits
- 5mm safety backed mirror exceeds industry standards
- Custom made to fit closet openings
- Can be installed on carpet, wood or tiles
- Adjustable for out of square openings
- Triple tracks available to increase your access
Mirror Bifold Doors
Frameless Mirror Bifold Doors